No, we advise you to not use our Benecol foods with added plant stanols after their use or best before date. After the expiration date we cannot guarantee the same high quality standard of our products.
USING BENECOL PRODUCTS
- How quickly can I lower my cholesterol levels by switching Benecol into my daily routine?
- Is plant stanol ester in Benecol products safe to eat?
- Will Benecol foods affect my blood pressure?
- Where should Benecol products be stored?
- Is Benecol good for you?
- Is there anyone who should avoid Benecol products containing stanols?
- Are Benecol products suitable for everyone?
- How will Benecol products fit into my routine?
- What if I don't use Benecol products every day?
- What happens if I stop eating Benecol products?
- How many Benecol yogurt or soya drinks do I have to drink every day if I want to lower my cholesterol?
- How much Benecol spread do I have to eat every day if I want to lower my cholesterol?
- How many Benecol bars do I have to eat every day if I want to lower my cholesterol?
- When and how should I use Benecol products?